12826847

how close can new build come to my house

Customer Question

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i dont mind watting few days, but building is going on with window looking in to 4 of my rooms

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

new houses are being built 31 feet from my house with a window looking in my kitchen ,lounge, and two bedrooms. we have lost all our private lives. it has devalued our house

Did you object to planning permission please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no but outline planning plans where different not so close ,the childrens play area is now sub for electricty

So the plans changed from that for which permission was given?