12826847

I am not a person but have friends who are and l do not

Customer Question

I am not a gay person but have friends who are and l do not have a problem with this also I was sexually abused when I was a young boy. 3 months a go today l was in my local bar carrying some shopping bags and man accused me of being gay this l ignored but when l was leaving he verbally abused me and insulted me so l went back in and punched him on the jaw and we fell on floor and then we was pulled apart then left the bar after apologising to the bar staff. The very next day l went back to apologise to the man but was told he had a stroke and but l was not to blame as he was okay after he left the bar after drinking for an hour longer, after 5 days l was arrested and charged with GBH with intent since then l have been bailed 3 times and because of this and as l work abroad l have recently lost my job because would not of been able to make bail hearings. To this my livelihood is affected and my life and family am due to face bail hearing again on 30th July to find the outcome. The man is known for verbally abusing people and am not the first witnesses all heard what he said to me and explained to police there is 2 x sides to a story but they seem intent on blaming m for this mans stroke, l have a solicitor from PPG in Farnborough but as have not been officially charged yet this is out of public funds,begrateful for any advise you could give or help me with l know l should of walked away but everyone has breaking line and l did what any other red blooded male would of done after having sexuality and manhood questioned in a local bar in front of people my family know and went to school with l am 56 years old and he the abuser about 10 years younger and have never met him before but am told he is a regular in this bar when l am not and do not have a criminal record or any convictions as my career was in security

What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

where do I stand with losing my job and being charged with crime not committed he carried on drinking well after l left the incident lasted 30 secs 1 x punch was done incident until found guilty he was verbally abusing and insulting me

I can help you with the criminal stuff but wouldn't know anything about your employment situation.
You can ask a separate question in our employment category about that and if you are on subscription if shouldn't cost extra.
I'm due in court now so I will respond later of thats ok?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This does not answer my question please do not charge me for this question regards ***** *****