12826847

my ex partner did not returned my children on the correct day

Customer Question

my ex partner did not returned my children on the correct day saying he thought it was the following day, I phoned the police as I could not reach him on his phone, they said they could not do anything as it was not a criminal matter but said to take it back to court, my partner knows I can not afford a solicitor and he takes advantage of this fact, he is in breach of the court order. is there anything I can do
How old are the children and were they returned the next day?
What are the actual terms of the order?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the children are aged 7 and 3, they were retuned the next evening he should have returned the children by 5pm on 08/07 called the police but no help I could not go and get my children as the were at his girlfriends house and I do not have the address, he said I got the day wrong but I have a witness to the agreed date and the piece of paper he gave me with the dates he was having them

Is there a court order in place regarding contact?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes there is but he is saying I got the date wrong although a neibour was at court and I had to ask her for school holiday date so he could write it in his diary and put the date on a piece of paper to give to me so I have a witness

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes he had a very good solicitor and I could not afford one the judge would not listen to me saying I was immature so he got three week ends out of 4 which I said was to much but judge ruled in his favour, one of his relatives work at court and gets on very well with the judge

When was the Order made?
Do you have a copy of it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

we do not seem to get any were so close the file

I remain happy to assist but to do so I do need more information so that I can give you the best possible assistance
Do you wish to continue - if so could you let me have the further information