75100385

Im 49 years old and Im working in Northern Ireland since

I’m 49 years old and I’m working in Northern Ireland since 8 years – in this same company. I would like to come back to Poland now. Whether after 8 years of work here I would be able to receive any pension from Poland and from UK as well?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, I can wait, thank you

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
You need 30 qualifying years of National Insurance contributions or credits to get the full basic State Pension. If you have less than 30 years then you would be entitled to a lesser amount.
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.
Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/