12826847

I, Jean marie Tobandi, I own a small business in TudorLeaf

Customer Question

I, Jean marie Tobandi, I own a small business in TudorLeaf Business Centre, whish located in Tottenham, N15 4QL.The Lady in the reception acusing me with sexual Harassement and abusing her. Which I did not . the following day, I receved a letter from the accounter of the building to leave the premise.
To show my innocence, I was to fight back for my reputaion, but I do not know where to Start.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What I need, is where to start writting to

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
What does your lease say about termination please?