75100385

I have a court order against me which I intend to pay by 11.8.14

Customer Question

I have a court order against me which I intend to pay by 11.8.14 as ordered, the claimant has now sent me statutory notice asking me to pay by 4.8.14, now she has sent me a charging order and telling me I now owe an extra £100 on top for the order ! Does the Court order override everything else.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What does the court order state please?
Customer:

Alex.

Customer:

Date:14th July 2014, It is adjudged that the claimant recover against the defendant the sum of £3,586.21 for the debt and interest to date of judgement and £593.00 for costs amounting together to the sum of £4,179.21. It is ordered that the Defendant pay to the Claimant the sum of £4,179.21 on or before 11 August 2014.

Alex Watts :

Have you had a charging order from the Court please?