12826847

Hello I wonder if you could answer some questions for me please

Customer Question

Hello I wonder if you could answer some questions for me please my bother Mark is in penterville on remanded his been in there for about 5 weeks now when he first went to court he had a duty solicitor but I got another solicitor that was recommended to me who went and saw Mark in prison 5 weeks ago. He told Mark he would take on his case and that he would sort out the application for transfer of marks files to him marks next court date is the 2nd of September in this 5 weeks I have been talking g to the solicitor or should I say it's been very hard to get to talk to him but when I have all he's been saying is tell Mark to sit back and relax he will go to court anytime now and Mark asked me to ring him weeks ago to see if he would go and see him because I relay the messages from the solicitor to mark and all the solicitor keeps saying is I should hear something in the next couple of days so he didn't go up to see Mark I thought that because he was saying in the next couple of days he should get a court date I assumed it was to to tell the judge about marks case but I have just got a text from the solicitor saying that the court date is only to let Mark tell the judge that he would like this solicitor to take over and that's all so I don't know weather to try and get someone else because he had me and Mark believe that for the past 5weeks he was his solicitor or do we.keep him because what he is saying is true. I am so confused because the solicitor has told me in the past weeks that he was sorting it all out for Mark and now his saying he won't no anything about marks case because he hasn't got he's file yet. I have tried to make an appointment with this solicitor but all I get is that his not in the office for weeks because his always at court I'm sorry if this is all confessing for you but I think I am going mad I have never known a solicitor to act like this and I would be very grateful if you could advice me what to do thankfully. Mandie
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would just like to know if this is the right way the solicitor is doing things or could he of done this week's ago

Done what a week ago?
Sorry if I'm missing the point.