12826847

Hi today i received a call from a custody center in

today i received a call from a custody center in croydon saying that i have an arrestation for an interview common insult and to be at the center at 3.30pm on thursday. im going to go obsviously but was wondering what could happened?can tell me differents cases on that ? please.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

welll the other solicitor knows but ive been separated from my ex girl friends and we have a two years old boy together.yesterday i received a calll saying that i needed to be at the center at 3.30...because she said that i was verbaly agressif. she made a statement a report of me and now i have an appointment with the custody center. i didnt hurt or slap her. i grabbed her for 1sec to calm her down cause she was abusing me with words like i wasnt going to see my son ever and provoking me by pushing me and with violence closing the door on my face.. then she told me dat it was over and went back to the house. I opened the first door and knock at the second ,seeing dat no one wanted to open i used my key then her father block the door with a chain and shout at me in spanish and spit at me while talking . By trying to open the door i hurts myself onthe left hand and was bleeding..

today im gonna go and make a statement of her also because i ve been aasaulted and abused too. since then she doesnt want me to talk or to see my son... she is making her own rules.. i went to pick up my son on friday the same week and while my son was already ready to go with me she said to him no that he cant stay with me and took him off me... because i have been advising not to do anything i let her go with the little one crying cause he knew that he was my turn to have him cause he was saying to me that we are gonna go to see uncle aunty and the horse...

I see that you have not yet left feedback for my colleague's answer so I would be grateful if you could do that now.
What is your question about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i asked you the question before all of this. asking what s going to happen in custody center ? tomorrow and if u ve got solicitors in croydon for me to contact ?

I would imagine they intend to arrest you for common assault or S5 public order or maybe harassment. Obviously i will not know what allegation she has made against you.
They may not arrest you if you are there as a volunteer. There is case law to the effect that they should not. Its a bit of a distinction without merit though because as soon as you try to leave the police station as you are a volunteer they will just arrest you.
They will interview you about the allegation and then probably bail you to return.
You will not find a solicitor open now obviously. There are a number of firms that cover Croydon. Try
http://www.edwardsvaziraney.co.uk/