12826847

My wife and I are divorcing, it has reached the decree nisi

Customer Question

My wife and I are divorcing, it has reached the decree nisi stage which goes before the court on August 14th. She has bought her own home recently and moved out about 7-8 weeks ago. I am a 72 year old severely disabled person and she is a 39 year old African born nurse. We are having a clean break divorce and have, at last, signed the Consent form separating our finances. My problem is when she left she took all of her clothes but left an awful lot of other things, including about 200 pairs of shoes, yes 200 pairs and about 400 Hand bags under my lift up king size bed. This is taking up an awful lot of space in my small single bedroom flat. I sent a text last Thursday 24th July for her to remove all of her belongings by Sunday 3rd August but intimates that she would remove them when SHE is ready and that if anything is missing I would have to pay double. She is using my home as free storage. She still has a key and has been entering my home whenever she pleases, I have since changed the lock. This having a toll on my health, I have had 3 heart attacks because of her behaviour and both the Hospital and the Social services care wanted to call the police about her.
Please how can I make her remove all of her belongings and leave me alone?
I do not know her new address nor do I want to. I do not want to call her as she is too intimidating and it makes me so ill and raises my blood pressure. I need help but do not know where to turn for help. I am partially sighted in my left eye (40%) and blind in my right eye.
Does she have a solicitor?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't think so but I am not sure

How was the Consent Order negotiated?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Amicably

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

everything was peaceful until she left

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is an online divorce and she accepted my solicitor to sort it out and was accepted by both of us, we both signed the order and it was sent to the court with the £50 court fee.

What does the Order say about contents?