75100385

Hi Ihave had wage arrestment issued on me re to some dept on

Hi Ihave had wage arrestment issued on me re to some dept on morgarge express for their
costs on taking us to court we had to give up property we paid the short fall now the placed the arrestment for their court costs. My husband died 2 years ago the property was in my name.
Im 65 if I was to retire can the arrest some of my pension.
Frances
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thats fine please carry on

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thats fine please carry on . if u rewire more info please advise on what info you need

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
They can't take any of your pension, they can only take money from your bank account. What you need to do is write to the Court and make an application to pay the debt by installments.
Given you are on a pension you can offer £1 a month. The Court will consider this and is likely to order £5 a month.
But apply to the Court to pay by installments, then you know what you can realistically pay. They wont make you pay more than you can afford.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Alex sorry I was out yesterday, thank you for your help, very much appreciated . I can now relax a little but I feelthe are wrong after 15
years that the can do this as its their cost for taken us to court that they are now taken £100 per month. At the time we payed for the short fall as the sold the house at action at court hearing .thank you very much for all you help

Happy to help but a court will only require you to pay what you can afford.
Please do remember to rate my answer before you go - thanks
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience