75100385

Do I need a Solicitor to represent me at a Labour court hearing

Do I need a Solicitor to represent me at a Labour court hearing or will my union rep be sufficent.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

If it is a Tribunal then anyone can represent you

Alex Watts :

So yes the union rep will be able to represent you

Alex Watts :

Alex Watts :

If it is a formal COURT hearing, you will need a Solicitor to represent you as the Union rep wont have rights of audience

Alex Watts :

Does that clarify?

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/

I see you have left a NEGATIVE rating - what else do you want to know?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I apologise for the error I meant to put excellent .

Ok. Might I invite you to re rate please? Thanks very much.