UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

my daughter was born in the UK, and has three children. Her

my daughter was born in the UK, and has three children. Her relationship with her partner broke down and she moved to the republic of Ireland where she had some family. After living there for almost two years she has found the family not to be as supportive as she had hoped. She is now coming back to the Uk to be near her mother (me), but Myself and my partner only have a two bedroom house and would find it almost impossible to have tem living with us as we don't have the room. What would she be entitled to as far as housing and benefits in this country when she returns
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

What benefits your daughter will be entitled to will depend on various factors including how much savings she has etc.

She should use this benefits calculator to see what benefits she will qualify for:
https://www.gov.uk/benefits-calculators

May I help further?