75100385

I ,while resident in england purchased an airline ticket

Customer Question

I ,while resident in england purchased an airline ticket from norwegia airlines who I believe are registered in Norway over the internet .i boarded one oftheir panes at gatwick(england)and flew to oslo and waited for 9 hours for aflight to Kiev.twenty minutes before my flight left security deamnded that I accompany them because I was drunk and I was denied the right to fly to kiev.Since I was sitting quitely reading and doszing i was somewhat surprised and in paricualr not nly was I not drunk but I have been a teetotaller all my lfe.i am also disabled.Where can I sue-england and wales(hopefully)or Norway. tony xxxxx

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Do their terms and conditions which you agreed to in the uk allow them to deny carriage please?