12826847

I would like to ask you, there some one threaten me If I

I would like to ask you, there some one threaten me
If I didn't talk to him and if I didn't drop the case in police station
He posted my pictures in twitter and he opened a fake facebook and he added my friends , my family and he put a lot of pictures for me
How I can deal with it???
How long has this been going on for please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
From 13 of June
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
From 13 of June ,, but the police station interviewed him twice but he denied every things
And they let him to go out
are you asking if he will be charged?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They said that to me , interviewed him and is due to re-attend at some point in September. Which will mean that when he answers bail hopefully a decision will be made whether he will be prosecuted for the offences.
Ok.
So what is your question about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He put my pictures every where even not good pictures in Instagram , in facebook and in twitter and he cant stop doing this things which is shame to me and to my family
And he promised me he will keep doing this if I didn't talk to him and if I didn't drop off the case. Help me what should I do ?? And what about the law in this case what the law can do for him?
Yes, I've read the facts.
What I need to know is what is your question about this?
Are you asking if he will be charged?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes
Obviously I will not know the state of the police investigation. He will only be charged if there is enough evidence to give rise to a reasonable prospect for a conviction. The fact he is on a bail back tends to suggest there isn't at the moment.
I'm not sure that I can see immediately what offence is being committed anyway? I presume he is using his own computer so he is not committing a computer misuse offence. He has not stolen the photographs or hacked into your account if he is creating fake accounts.
I suppose there might be a telecommunication offence that would apply. its difficult to tell on this evidence. That might be what the police are investigating. I suppose he must have been arrested for something though.
Unless there is an offence that applies they will not be able to charge him I'm afraid.
I'm very sorry if that is bad news
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
But I have a lot of txt mssages from him which so bad and I have a pictures for my face and my body after he assaulted me. Even the police has seen his twitter when he posted my pictures . Is all of this not enough?
I am not sure there is anything arising from the internet activity.
If there is a claim of assault then they could charge him with that although the fact that he is on a bail back suggests there isn't enough at this stage.