12826847

Please can you help me ? my brother is in Nottingham Prison,

Customer Question

Please can you help me ? my brother is in Nottingham Prison, He is due out on 29th Aug 14
The prison are taking no notice of my concerns regarding my brothers safety, he heard through another prisoner that there was a price on his head to go out in a body bag, my brother has set his cell on fire on 2 occasions, because he fears for his life, the prison are insisting that he has mental health problems which are not true, he slashed his arm this week , had it stitched up, form some reason the screws tore open his stitches, the nurse on duty has called him a coward because hi will not come out of his cell, when the officers stripped him the nurse stated that he was touching his manhood which is not true so hes up on further charges to tomorrow,I am aware the prison has a duty of care to all inmates, please can you help me, I am coming up against brick walls, I really need someone to take me seriously, I am so desperate to help him

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this?