12826847

I am a British citizen at university is there anyway my sister

Customer Question

I am a British citizen is there anyway my sister can join me? Not on benefits, but I got a student finance to pay after my studies.

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am single with no family, normally experience some depression and stress due to my chronic illness. At least if my sister joins me it will make a difference to my life. I will use my sister to donate-egg during my IVF.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am single with no family, normally experience some depression and stress due to my chronic illness. At least if my sister joins me it will make a difference to my life. I will use my sister to donate-egg during my IVF. I am British citizen at university, not no benefits but used student finance, which I will pay back later. I need my sister to join me.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,