13262538

Me and partner have split up twice now, through me cheating

Me and partner have split up twice now, through me cheating with the same women my ex is sayin that I have to go through supervised access if our daughter meets the lady again can she do this
How long have you been separated and how old is your daughter
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We have been split up now roughly 3 weeks our daughter is 4 5 in Dec csa is already set up and have never denied anything or involvment of my daughter. When we 1st split up may last year things got bit nasty but

they mellowed out towards Xmas I introduced our daughter to the girl I ad cheated with as I was In a relationship with her, my ex was bit annoyed but went along with it. In Feb I had a death in the family I split from that girl n the person that died my ex was close to so we got close an tried to make things ago couple months down the line I wasn't holy an started see in the girl again n split me n my ex up, now she's say that she cnt see our daughter if I introduce her to our daughter again unless it's in a supervised meeting

What exactly has your ex asked with regard to the child meeting your new partner again?
Who is meant to supervise it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My ex doesn't want our daughter to meet my new partner again an she wanted the authorities to b present and cut my time with her down

How old is your new partner and does she have any children?
Does she have any problems with drink, drugs or violence?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My new partner is 24, 25 in November and she doesn't have any children and she doesn't smoke take drugs, she drinks socially like myself. She has a professional job she's a police administration for Staffordshire police.

Given the history of the matter it is reasonable for your ex to suggest that your new partner is not part of the contact for the time being - may be for three months or so - to show that the relationship will last.
It is not reasonable to say that she can never spend time with them in the future.
You should try and discuss matters with your ex using Family Mediation (www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk)
If this is not successful then you may need to apply to the court for a Child Arrangement Order to clarify the arrangements
This website may assist
http://theparentconnection.org.uk/
Please ask if you need further details