12826847

Is it legal to host an adult website that includes graphical

Is it legal to host an adult website that includes graphical sex scenes in the uk?
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, I am thinking about hosting an adult website in the UK. It will contain pornographic content - adult men and women in sexual situations. But I am unsure if this is legal, and if so, how graphical the content can be - I want to know if its ok to show an erect penis, vaginal penetration and so on.

As long as these people are adults and they are consenting you are perfectly free to do this.
There are prohibitions upon extreme pornography but you would know about it you were hosting anything like that - its literally beastility, sex with corpses or serious mutiliation.
You are perfectly free to show an erect penis and penetration. You do need to advertise the site as adult only of course.