How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

hi a quike it leagel for my ex partner to get our

Resolved Question:

hi a quike it leagel for my ex partner to get our 5 year old daurter a passport with out informing the farther.?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
Yes, she is allowed to apply for your daughter's passport without informing you.
You may read more about this here
Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you