13262538

I am currently serving my ex partner with an order for sale

I am currently serving my ex partner with an order for sale on our jointly owned property,i the claimant attended court yesterday for first hearing where the judge has requested me to provide within 14 days a witness statement with all relevant documentation attached.my question is what documents do I need to attach?
Do you mean that you are making the application or that you are enforcing an Order?
Which form have you used?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello clare,i think im making the application and the form I submitted was CPR part 8.

Just to check - are there any children involved?
Do you have copies of the Land Register and mortgage details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi yes my daughter aged 12, and I do have copies of recent land registry and mortgage details.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi clare the claim form I submitted was N208 if that helps.

My apologies for the delay.
Which of you does the child live with?
How much is the property worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi my daughter lives at home with her mother and partner but is only there 3 nights a week with the the other four nights split between me and my mother.The property is worth 120000,and there is 84000 left outstanding.

What is the basis of your ex's defence?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi she didnt turn up to court for the first hearing and she hasnt replied to my application,she has not got a solicitor so I dont think she has a defence.

Did you file a Statement with the application - if so what documents did you exhibit?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi on the claim form I gave overview of everything regarding the order for sale I did not submit any documents because the court did not ask for them.

With the application you shoudl have submitted a Statement setting out the basis of your case
This should include details of the acquisition of the property - so exhibit the Land Registry entries and the Mortgage Deed
You should then give an account of the use of the property and who now lives there and exhibit the up to date valuations and Mortgage Statement
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details