75100385

Dear persimmon homes, After a bad fall last Tuesday 29th July

Customer Question

Dear persimmon homes,
After a bad fall last Tuesday 29th July 2014,I contacted Somerset district council to ask who owned the piece of land
Left unfinished at the entrance of our communal car park,all though my apartment was not built by persimmon but (Taylor wimpy)I was informed that as the landowner you were the people too contact.I had medical attention after tripping off the
Edge of said uneven strip of ground I am a pensioner of almost 74 years I hit my face on the road. And sustained bodily strain and bruises today I am feeling very poorly ,and would be Interested too hear what your views are regarding my discomfort and is the land getting repaired or are we waiting for the next person to break a leg,as it was my doctor's opinion was that I was extremely lucky not to have broken my hip or worse. Kathleen keith

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What is it you would like to know about this today please?