Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

My neighbour has fixed an air conditioner on his and her bedroomwall

Customer Question

My neighbour has fixed an air conditioner on his and her bedroomwall as It hangs over My boundery i have asked t'hem to move It. At first she said they would. I left It for six months then asked if they could tell when It would be moved. I was told that they didn't have to. My son has tried reasoning with t'hem. Nic wrote and told My son he didn't have to as CAB have told t'hem its OK to leave It there. This has been going on, quiet amic able for 2 yrs. I dont want to take t'hem to Court Is there any way you Can help. At 78 i'm finding t difficult.
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.

Alex Hughes : My name is Alex Hughes and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.
Alex Hughes : Is this air conditioning unit causing you problems?