13262538

I had a breakdown 40 yrs ago and my old solicitor put me under

I had a breakdown 40 yrs ago and my old solicitor put me under office of public guardian with regard to my will as I own a house I wish to change my will can I do so.also the old diagnosis by an unqualified psciciatrist is rechond to be wrong and I suffer from depression not scitsoprenia
Are you still under the care of the Official Solicitor
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ibeli eve I still under care

Have you discussed your Mental Health with your current Consultant?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my consultant wants a review as he thinks its depression waiting for referral letter from hospital

Once you have an assessment that confirms that you have mental capacity then you can ask to be released from the Care of the Official Solicitor - and at that point you can indeed make a new Will
Indeed once you have medical evidence of your capacity you can make a Will even if you are still under the Care of the OS
Please ask if you need further details