75100385

Appearing in court income and expenditure/charging order

Customer Question

I have been asked to appear in court tomorrow by the HSBC who have already put a charge on my property after I failed to repay payments on a business loan . what should I expect? will this be a proper court situation?

They are looking at income and expenditure?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help with this,
Alex Watts : What is the application being heard tomorrow please?
JACUSTOMER-bxi470ir- :

The problem is I cannot find the letter ?? it was hand delivered and the chap who had to hand it personally to me

JACUSTOMER-bxi470ir- :

said I would have show and If i didnt it could be a custodial offence. He suggested that he HSBC were trying

JACUSTOMER-bxi470ir- :

to reclaim as much monies as possible post charging order being in place??

JACUSTOMER-bxi470ir- :

The charge was place on my property some time ago and then requested an income and expenditure which I did not

JACUSTOMER-bxi470ir- :

follow up!

Alex Watts : Sorry for the overnight delay.
Alex Watts : If there is a charging order already and this is not an order for sale it may just be an order to obtain information
Alex Watts : This is they may just want income and expenditure.
Alex Watts : You will be questioned by a court officer about your finances and that is it.
Alex Watts : Bur you would know if it was more serious such as an order for sale as you would remember.
Alex Watts : So this is just about your income etc.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/