13262538

AFFIDAVITI, Mr. PAUL XXXXXX XXXXX, aged 80 years, son

AFFIDAVIT I, Mr. PAUL XXXXXX XXXXX, aged 80 years, son of late Paul XXXXXX XXXXX, holder of Persons of Indian Origin Card No.P0203091 permanent resident of XXX, XXXXXXXX XXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX-XX-XXX, U.K. and resident of Goa at H. No. XXX/X, XXXXXXX XXXXXX, XXX, XXXXX, do hereby on solemn affirmation and oath, state as under: 1. I say that on 13/03/2013, my wife Eusebia XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXX XXXXX XXXXX expired in Goa. 2. I say that on the Death Certificate of my above said wife, her name is ***** ***** EUSEBIA XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX but her name on her Pension Payment Order Book is written as EUSEBIA R. C. XXXXX X’XXXXX. 3. I say that both these above names belong to one and the same person ie. my late wife since my Surname has also been added to her maiden surname on the Death Certificate. 4. I say that I am swearing this Affidavit for submitting the same to the concerned Bank and Government authorities in Goa, India, in order to facilitate the payment of her Pension. I solemnly swear and affirm that the above statements made by me are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. Solemnly affirmed and executed at The High Commisssion of India at London. Place: Date: DEPONENT (Mr. PAUL XXXXXX XXXXX) Could you please tell me how do I get the above document notaries by a solicitor

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : You simply take the document to a High Street Solicitor who is a notary and they can do it for you.
Alex Watts : There is usually a cost of between £5 and £10 for the notary.
Alex Watts : But just take it to a local solicitor. Call them before you go to make sure they are in and can notary the document for you
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
The issue is whether or not you actually need the document Notarised - or simply Certified by a Solicitor.
You can read more about this here
http://www.findlaw.co.uk/law/government/other_law_and_government_topics/500450.html
If it has to be Notarised then you will need to find a Solicitor who is also a Notary Public - they are listed on this site
http://www.thenotariessociety.org.uk/
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.