12826847

Some years ago, it was recommended to me that I apply for a

Customer Question

Some years ago, it was recommended to me that I apply for a ?Certificate of Enablement which would enable me to sign my father's name ONLY to financial matters as he was blind and partially paralised. I have a similar problem now with my seriously ill husband and I would like to know if this still exists and have I the correct name. I do not want a Power of Attorney Thank you. Mrs P XXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am completely dissatisfied with your company. No reply has been forthcoming and I would like a refund of my money as you have not kept to your part of the contract.