12826847

I have a successful chain of beauty salons in Hampshire which

Customer Question

I have a successful chain of beauty salons in Hampshire which has been established for 14 years. a competitor has opened and replicated my salon. My son accidently put a 1 star review on there face book page without knowing he had done it. The director of the salon named him and shamed him on there face book page calling him sad and that his mother was a competitor and felt threatened. I was not even aware that he had accidently done this. I have screen shots of the page on which clients of this salon have made nasty comments about my son. He is really upset. I feel this is cyber bullying and defamation of character. What can I do??

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How did your son come to leave a negative review by accident please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

He was playing about on his phone and decided to go on maddisons beauty facebook page on his phone as he scrolled up without realising hit the 1 star button. The next morning I had calls from my staff who had seen what had been put on maddisons page about my son. So I asked my son what he did at that point he said that he was looking at the page but did not know that by accident he had given them a 1 star review

What did they say about him?