12826847

My daughter and her husband are going through viability assessments

Customer Question

My daughter and her husband are going through viability assessments to care for my granddaughter who was taken into care in november.all assessments have been positive but the viability assessment team have now dropped a bombshell saying that both her and her husband have to take off work 4-6 weeks without pay as they will have to be monitored with my granddaughter and without their own children present.my daughter is also a registered childminder and cannot let mums down as they are mostly single mums and rely on the care. Can you help and advise if the can enforce this
How old is the child?
Where is the child at the moment?