75100385

A retired police officer, and later my accountants daughter

A retired police officer, and later my accountants daughter informed me that when they were individually in contact with a police officer in different parts of Suffolk when each mentioned they were from Brandon (where I live and trade from) the officer informed them that the police were going to get a Mrg, his license and shut him down, which struck them as strange as my Bowling alley has never been known for trouble.
A large number of police came in one night and stopped a fight that had started one minute and six seconds earlier, and later arrested my son, then me, and applied for a license review.
A police officer accidently handed us a CCTV disc of all the action outside my premises which resulted in all the charges being dropped and the review lifted.
The witness statements issued by the police were contradicted by the disc and twenty five minutes of my son's arrest on the disc was obscured, and later after our solicitor requested the master disc from the monitoring office, he was informed that the police had requested it to be destroyed.
An apology from the police was offered but not accepted as the adverse publicity took our business into a irreversible nosedive, and my son would have been incaserated had we not have been given the disc.
Shortly after a noise abatement was served on us and a disc was sent as evidence to illustrate noise levels.
The disc was sent to a forensic lab after we heard voices and some comments you could say were rather embarrising as Mr G was being described to the resident by the monitoring officer as "He's getting too big he needs to learn, we must support the police they've had enough, it's not to bad over there we have somebody who can pull some strokes and he will"
Whilst I was informed by my two friends long after the event I cannot rule out it may happen again.
Would I be correct in saying the illegal action of the police could be described as a conspiracy to pervert the course of justice? could they be sued
Would I be correct in saying that the police could be sued?
Sorry if I'm missing the point but what is the perverting the course of justice?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I believe it to be a statement when police fabricate evidence to obtain a conviction

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
I don't believe the barrister has the acumen to reply to the original question which I think is for a criminal law specialist
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
You are saying the Police have made this up to get a conviction, have I understood you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

All the info and background supplied in prelim to question.

Their five statements all stated same time of arrest, but CCTV showed 13 minutes astray.

All incidents stated on CCTV were disproved by recordings.

The CCTV outside were tampered with and the master CCTV destroyed after we requested it.

What I AM REQUESTING is for someone with criminal law experience to give their opinion.

Would I be correct in saying the illegal action of the police could be described as a conspiracy to pervert the course of justice?
If it is illegal what the Police have done yes it could be perverting the course of Justice.
Can the Police be sued?
No. They would only be able to face charges as this is a criminal matter.
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience