75100385

When my property was bought, Nairnsey Fisher & Lewis undertook

Customer Question

When my property was bought, Nairnsey Fisher & Lewis undertook the conveyancing work. Due to a London Plane tree outside the front of the house which is on Basildon Borough Council land and concerns from the mortgage company, the conveyancer solicitors wrote to Basildon Borough Council for assurance that the true would be kept in good order and reminding the council that they are responsible for damage to the house caused by the tree. Case ref: MB.CAH.33619.SWEENEY. There are a number of cracks that have now appeared on the exterior walls of the house and paving as well as an interior crack. What are my legal rights in terms of having the council owned tree removed and repairs to my property please?
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Do you know that this was caused by the tree please?