sorry for the delay in replying.
Well events have taken a turn for maybe the better. In reply to you're question we are now longer going to move into the property I own
I have spoken to a lawyer in my local area. and he has looked up family law. So now we are going to rent a completely different property with her as the legal tenant, With the tenancy being in her name. So if things did not work out between us then I would leave and her and her children would be able to stay in the house.
And I would still have my own property to return to.
My lawyer advised me . Had we moved into My own house and the relationship broke down she could. come up with any excuse and get an injunction against me then I would be thrown out of my own home. for who knows how long while a legal battle ensues. and possibly I would also have to pay the bills l and maintain my property while she is living there with her children one being 15 and the other being 18.
The reason for me asking you with little detail was a last minute panic as I only had a few hours before the removal van turned up to move us all into my house. So mac I think and hope you agree that the way we are going now is the best solution. As in the future if the relation ship broke down she would have absolutely no claim to any part of the property I own in any shape or form. even though we are co habituating in a rented house. I hope I am right on this matter
thanks again Mac
Kind regards mr ***** *****.