12826847

Is a document / letter photo copy legal

Customer Question

Is a document / letter photo copy legal

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Can you please explain your situation in a bit more detail
Ben Jones :

Hi, the system says you have replied but I cannot see a response from you - if you did reply can you please try posting it again, thank you

JACUSTOMER-ky7hq683- :

I have a printed statement by my recently deceased younger brother Raymond and witnessed by my elder brother Michael, who is also deceased as of February 2013. It is dated December 2012,Raymond declares his intentions in the absence of a last Will and Testament, to have his estate divided equally between his daughter, his sister and his brother, me. This is a Photo Copy, i have not found the original, is this copy legal. He was estranged from his daughter for 15-18 years. No Will was ever made. Can i if necessary with this statement contest her her right as sole beneficiary.

Ben Jones :

I have looked into your query in more detail but as this is not exactly my area of law I do not have an answer to your question. I will therefore opt out and let other experts take this further if they can. Someone should respond shortly. Please do not reply in the meantime as that will just assign the question back to me and you will experience a delay. Thank you

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.