75100385

I have a tenant who rents a flat in a block of three flats

I have a tenant who rents a flat in a block of three flats which has shared access and also has some commercial premises attached. He has placed cameras to the rear of the property and on the street facing the shoppers. I am writing to him to have these removed are there anything I should be putting in the correspondence.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help with this.
Alex Watts : Is he in breach of his tenancy agreement at all please?
Customer: No as in he has paid his payments on time. He has placed the cameras on the outside of the building which he has no control as his flat is on the second floor.
Alex Watts :

But is there a clause which states he can't alter anything, or affix things to structures etc?

Alex Watts :

Is there anything in your lease with your Landlord that says you can't affix things to structure etc?