12826847

I am trying to trace the owner of the freehold of a property

Customer Question

I am trying to trace the owner of the freehold of a property in the TWICKENHAM area of London.***** TW25NX. I would like verify the existing lease period and the obtain an extension back to 99 years if the existing lease is less than 70 years.
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.
My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.
I am able to investigate this for you and hopefully find the Title Number for the Freehold. You would then be able to apply to the Land Registry, via their website, for a copy of the Freehold title for a nominal sum. You will then be able to see who owns the Freehold and it will also show the term of any Leases.
Would this be sufficient for you?
Kind Regards
AL
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Al.

No this would not be sufficient. I wanted someone to do the searches and provide me with the information. Rob Toner

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your reply.

I am afraid that i am unable to do this, as it means incurring costs.

I will opt out and see if a fellow expert can assist.

Kind Regards

AL