12826847

I have a tenant who is failing to comply with our gentlemens

I have a tenant who is failing to comply with our gentlemens' agreement - no pets, no alteration without landlord's permission, has even changed the locks and refuses to supply me with a key, etc. Despite several verbal requests he continues to comply. There is no written contract. He fails to acknowledge my letters of termination of our agreement.
What can I do?
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How do I evict him

Is this is a separate self contained house?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes. It is an annex to the main building

OK.
When you say an annex, do you share amenities or is it entirely self contained? It would change his contract.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Self contained - electricity and other facilities included in the rent.

He is almost certainly on a periodic tenancy agreement. Whether he has a written agreement or not, he is living in your self contained annex and he is subject to a periodic.
That doesn't mean you cannot get him out but just that there are just procedures.
You need to serve a S21 notice upon him on or before the rent date. Unfortunately that can of no less than 2 months notice. However, it is guaranteed to get you him.
You can also serve a S8 notice alleging various breaches. You are describing some breaches that are sufficient to gain a discretionary possession order but its not guaranteed so I wouldn't recommend it.
On your other points, you are entitled to a key. If he refuses to give you one then you are entitled to change the locks and sue him for the cost.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello again. Thank you for the above. Where do I go to get a Form S21?

This site
http://www.lawdepot.co.uk/contracts/eviction-notice-forms/?loc=GB&pid=googleppc-notukr_gb-section21b_c3-s-ggkey_section%2021%20form&&s_kwcid=section%2021%20form|38290359193&gclid=CMCLrvHpi8ACFSQXwwodV54AtQ
purports to do it for free although I have never used them.