12826847

Last year I paid an essay writing firm to which I used as a

Customer Question

Last year I paid an essay writing firm to which I used as a reference to my own dissertation. I paid the £500.60 and they guaranteed I owned this work. They state this on their website 100% ownership guaranteed
I have now seen this same work on another site for sale. As I used this for a reference to my own dissertation this now puts me at risk of being failed for plagiarism.
Surely if they state a guarantee of ownership on their site they cannot sell on the essay again?

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jo,

If this writing service guarantees 100% ownership of papers written how can they then sell them on to other essay sites?

I contacted this company and they said it wasn't them who sold it on. It must have be not seen me or someone I showed it to.

I have not shown a single person this paper. The fact I used it as a reference and actually used some lines directly from it now jeopardises my marks for my own dissertation.

I submitted my dissertation only last week, I contracted this company in February 2013 to write this paper.

OK.

Sorry if I'm missing the point but surely this is plaguarism?