12826847

left employer in november 2013 set up a consultancy in December-NIMMO

Customer Question

left employer in november 2013 set up a consultancy in December-NIMMO consultancy had a few tentative enquiries but nothing firm till january 2014 and started full time with a small drilling company and kept the consultancy in the background as part of my portfolio for future source of income ( I am 65 ) subsequently discovered previous employer has obtained www.nimmoconsultancy.co.uk ( I have .com ) and registered nimmo consultancy Ltd at companies house in April this year-is this not "passing off " and misrepresentation and appropriation of my goodwill-
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
Do they have any connection to this name or have they just done it to spite you?
AJ
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no they do not have any connection to my name- they have a company called Holemasters Scotland Ltd -I was an employee my name is***** consultancy became my sole trader company-my son done a web site-www.nimmoconsultancy.com in December 2013 they created www.nimmoconsultancy.co.uk in April 2014 then registered Nimmo consultancy Ltd at Companies house in the UK-this is a classic case of Passing Off-they have done it out of spite and it is malicious deception-

I need the words to create a robust cease & desist letter from you-so that I can stop this thief........

Kind Regards

Stan XXXXX

*****@******.***

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please see answer from your question below.-have you an answer for me-

I need to send a robust letter to stop this guy from appropriating my goodwill-can you help me or not.

please provide answer ASAP.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello -have you managed to answer any of my questions with the details I have given you-are you a solicitor in the UK

JUST SEEMS TO BE TAKING A LONG TIME FOR ANSWER.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Still no answer

Please refund £36 ASAP 6.25pm 12th August