UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

I was a Muslim.. I converted my faith to Christianity.. I fear

I was a Muslim.. I converted my faith to Christianity.. I fear for my life as I live in a Muslim country.. What are my chances to get an asylum in UK
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Are you currently in the UK?
Are you able to reside in another part of your country without having any fear?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No I'm not residing in the UK for now.. I can't settle in any part of my country without fear of my life.. My country is Sudan.. They are applying sharia law .

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not in UK by now... And there is great danger for me to stay in my country they will kill me.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
If that is the case and there is sharia law being implied in the country and their is fear that anyone who is not a Muslim will be hurt or in danger of their life, then yes you can apply for asylum in the UK.
However, the most important part of applying for asylum is that you must be in the UK or apply for asylum when you enter the UK at the airport. If you can prove that your life will be in danger ie by provide news papers, evidence of people being killed, evidence that all non Muslims are in danger no matter what part of the country they are in etc to the home office then you do have a chance to claim asylum in the UK.
You may wish to apply for a visit visa and then once you have obtain that you can claim asylum as soon as you enter the UK. I would advice you to bring all the evidence to show your life is in danger with you to the UK so the home office and deal with your asylum claim.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.