UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

My husband died in stair chair lift accident last September.

My husband died in stair chair lift accident last September. An inquest is to be held, already adjourned twice. What kind of legal representation do I need? Some say don't hire anyone until inquest has been held. My son is in contact with a firm, no win no fee. We haven't signed yet. A similar case is to be held at the same time as ours. My family were devastated at the loss of my husband, their dad. I still have not yet had a date for the inquest.
If you have concerns regarding your husband's death, then it is advisable to appoint a specialist solicitor to represent you / the family at the inquest.
Not all solicitors will be familiar with this area of law, so you need to choose carefully.
I would suggest that you get in touch with INQUEST the free charity for further guidance on this
http://www.inquest.org.uk/site/home
Hope this helps
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you I will act on that advice