How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My husband died in stair chair lift accident last September.

This answer was rated:

My husband died in stair chair lift accident last September. An inquest is to be held, already adjourned twice. What kind of legal representation do I need? Some say don't hire anyone until inquest has been held. My son is in contact with a firm, no win no fee. We haven't signed yet. A similar case is to be held at the same time as ours. My family were devastated at the loss of my husband, their dad. I still have not yet had a date for the inquest.
If you have concerns regarding your husband's death, then it is advisable to appoint a specialist solicitor to represent you / the family at the inquest.
Not all solicitors will be familiar with this area of law, so you need to choose carefully.
I would suggest that you get in touch with INQUEST the free charity for further guidance on this
Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you I will act on that advice