12826847

I am trying to get back to Alex Watts.My question about compulsory

Customer Question

I am trying to get back to Alex Watts.My question about compulsory purchase was given as most things relate to a judge, however my question asnot specifically that.I wanted to know of examples that would stop the compulsory purchase going to court ---- like that I ploughed the land and grew some produce last year thankyou
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
I asked before about what i could do to stop the council compulsory purchasing my property.It is an acre of land and has had planning permission in the past You answered that it would go in front of a judge.I was actually asking for examples like if I had planted it the previous year thanks geoff rook