75100385

Good Afternoon trying to find

Customer Question

Good Afternoon trying to find information of a Company called Legal Prosecutors Ltd - Reg. Office: 2 XXXXXXX  XXXX , XXXXXX, London. XXX XXX Company Registration Nº:(###) ###-####Tel: XXXX  XXX XXXX Email: *****@******.*** Fax: XXXX XXX XXXX This company want payment up front to try and get monies that are from a holiday company called Club Class Concierge of £11.000 also strange to have a Manchester Dialling Code of 0161 for a London Address.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

How did you pay the money to them please?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Paid the monies by Credit Card and Bank Transfer for the Balance to Club Class Concierge with cash Back agreement sorry to say not impressed with the monies I have paid you for no answer yet

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Poor service why no answer to the question??

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Where is the answers????

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Could someone please call me on XXXXXXXX because I am disappointed with he none results I have had off you £38.00 for nothing????.

We can not call you, all communication must be online.
We are a question and answer site. We can not investigate companies for you. Given you know that limitation I can tell you what I have found out about them - would that help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Why are you a online only company that cannot be contacted by phone - paid out our Fee's yet still no answer to my questions.

Simply all I wanted to know was Legal Prosecutor’s of Finchley

in London a Credited Company – Telephone 0161(###) ###-####(Checked out the Area Dialling Code of which is Manchester!!! - little bit strange for a London Office??? There was a long Pause when the phone stopped ringing - sounded like the call had been diverted !!! (Smell a Rat). You have not given me any information what so ever at this moment in time.
Had a cold call from a Mrs Whittaker of this company to claim my monies back in the Spanish Courts - I said I could send you attached e-mail from this company - ( I have not paid any fee's to Legal Prosecutor’s) seems your are not bothered to have it or read it!!.
I think this has run it's course at the moment I have paid out a fee and not received any answers what so ever - I have learned the hard "Never believe what you see in a Advert" Also could you explain why would I have liked to speak to Electronic's Engineer!!!
One the experts of you're company offered - I am maybe old but not daft - I thought getting ripped off by English Reps in Spain but people of my own country seems a little bit out of order, £38:00 may not seem a lot??, but it is for a 71 year old - Sorry but I could NOT recommend your company any of my friends
Denis XXXXX
If you wish to contact the Company the number is: 001-415-929-9921
As an expert I am based in the UK for the UK site but the company itself is based in San Fran, in the USA.
All communication between experts has to be online, because those are the site rules. I do not make them up - but if you are not satisfied with online only communication maybe you can contact the company and show your preference to telephone calls.
I have checked out the Company online and can report that according to Companies House they are registered to:
1ST FLOOR
2 WOODBERRY GROVE
FINCHLEY
LONDON
ENGLAND
N12 0DR
The Company was formed on 30/1/14 and has not filed any accounts. Their website is registered to:
Roj James
Legal Prosecutors
Woolston Drive
Hough;Crewe
CW2 5RF
+44.161242861
Their website is hosted in Germany.
Just because their registered office is London does not mean that their physical base is there. That can just be an accountants office.
Their number 0161(###) ###-#### ***** ***** different from the one registered. However I have called it and it goes to a number abroad and someone else answers it.
I therefore would not give them any money at all unless it is held in Escrow, that is it is held by an independent third party until all work is done and you authorise the release of the funds.
If they won't do this - do not touch them - it could well be a scam.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I already know that information all I wanted to know is it a Credited Company and is this part of Club Class Concierge st like it has been in the past!! Thousands of U.K. citizens have been conned like myself - had Cold Callers from all over the place saying there could get our monies back by Section 75 of European Law.

You are referring to Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act and this only applies where you made the initial purchase by CREDIT CARD ONLY.
Yes it is part of Club Class Concierge.
Do not part with any money.
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you that's all I was asking for!! - I know your Company could take on a lot of Customers due to the failings of Club Class Concierge for what we paid and promised Cash Back after so many years and never received holidays that where promised - Thanks a feel a bit better now.

The thing I cannot work out it was U.K. people working for Club Class and defrauding fellow Brits!!.

But still out of pocket for thousand of £ (pounds) Have nice week-end

maybe we were both on the wrong track.

Denis XXXX

Thank you for the kind words and I hope you also have a good weekend.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
No Thanks I have wasted £38.00 for information I already knew -
Like most companies give little information to the man on the street
thanks a expensive conversation!!
What else would you like to know?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry even myself found the Spanish Address of Roj James in Spain - Now I realize your are American Company I think I will call it a day - Worked in the Embassy in USA - I do know a little about how you work - think I would be better if I got in touch with a firm that know a little about European Law and can give me some information - to be honest you have given my nothing I all ready know - We have a saying in the U.K.(Bull Shit Baffles Brains).

Thanks for nothing - Don't require my monies back just give it to a (Charity in the U.S.A) if you're Company read between the lines this could made you're firm a fortune because thousands of U.K citizens have been ripped off Big Style by fellow Brit's throughout Spanish Resorts.

Please don't reply I have tried but nobody is listen. Not a Happy Bunney.

Denis XXXXXXX

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
No thanks - Had enough paid my monies call it a day
Bye
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Denis XXXXXX

The company is American owned but we are uk experts. I myself are based in central England.

But yes the company itself is based in San Fransico.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This case is at a end now - already know what you have tried to tell me - Had a e-mail from Customer Service this conversation has run its course.

Bye - Please no more e-mails or contact just wasted my money.

Ok. Please Dont rely otherwise the system thinks you are stuck.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No - Good Companies do not ask for monies up front.

Just a waste of space - not one question answered!!.

Please don't bother to reply service very poor indeed.

Maybe you should go back to law school and have refresher course

you don't seem to understand European Law.

Hope you enjoyed the £38.00 you took off me!! have a drink

and call it a day.

What a waste of space- time and money.

Denis Wreford B.E. M.

P.S. All communications have been forward to the Ombudsman

also advised by them Good Companies don't take money up front!!. and don't deal with companies on line.

Good luck.