12826847

Dear Sir/Madame.I did have a working contract in Dubai.

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madame. I did have a working contract in Dubai. Working for just over a year and then resign by giving a 3 months notice. The contract state that at the end of the year I will have a bonus of 25 to 30% from my annual salary( 40000 AED). plus a return business class ticket for myself ,wife and two children, plus one month end employment and a year compensation according to the UAE Law. The contract start on the 27/05/2013 and I left Dubai on the 04/06/2014. Employer said at first as going to pay all my rights. As I am back home,they starting asking me to send documents and some of them already in my personal file. I send all requested documents but up to know they did not pay also will not answer my e mail or call. Please advice on what you can do in this case also if there charges,I would like to be paid on my former employer. Thank you. Farouk XXXXXXX. *****@******.***

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Farouk,
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Dubai, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,