13262538

I ex boyfriend took me to court for PR and contact many years

I ex boyfriend took me to court for PR and contact many years ago he was not granted anything other than I agreed to send updates on our child's progress every 6 months. I have been doing this religiously with receipts to prove. Now my child is of an age to know about their biology I contacted via email the biological father to ask for some photos. He sent them via email which was fine. Then I asked him a few months a go if he still wanted these updates. He said I was obliged to send them he swore and threatened to harm my child in the future. I have reported this to the police but my question is after this threat would the family court office to do anything if I wrote to them saying I am not sure sending two photos of my child to him every 6 months is a good idea after this threat has been made. Will or can they do anything? I have kept his emails. I am married and have other children it was deemed that the biological father who has never paid maintenance or done anything nice had took this action to hurt me.
How old is the child now and why do you feel that sending the photos is a risk?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Clare

This is the email I first had from him after I asked him if he still wanted the updates.

To end your curiosity, you are obliged to send this and I still want them. Full stop.

The idea behind this is to prove that someone has communication with you and it worked like a charm. She will get her punishment.

thank you for your stupidity.

Sent from my iPad

then I asked him if he was threatening my daughter his reply was this-

First this is none of your f**king business and:

Second I do not threaten, I act. You will see some fine day.

I reported it to my local police and they said do you want us to track him down and have a word with him and I said No as I don't want him taking out any actions against me. So the police have kept it on file.

My daughter is nearly 8 years old and she doesn't know yet both my Gp and the policeman I spoke to said she is too young yet to know about him.

Kind regards Tracey

ps the photo business is scary because he is at an advantage if he was to take action in some way as he knows what she looks like.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Clare

I haven't had a reply from you yet.

Is there a problem?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
The solicitor replied back asking for more information which I sent to her and she hasn't replied.
My apologies for the delay.
I am uncertain why you believe that the word punishment refers to your daughter and not you.
I am afraid that at this stage you do need to simply keep to the court order as there is nothing in the email that would justify stopping.
However I would not contact him any further for any reason at all!
Please ask if you need further details - or there is more background that may effect my answer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Clare,

You mention at this stage. Is their an age when these updates can stop?