12826847

Hi Jo,

Customer Question

Hi Jo, I'm having some issues with Energy company BES. Can you Help please?

I received a call from brokers who lead me to believe i was renewing my contract with Eon because it was up for renewal and Eon tried to contacted me with no luck so it was passed on to them to deal with. long story short i agreed to sign up with BES, verbal contract over the phone for 5 years on the 14/08/14.

On the same day i spoke to Eon who advised that my contact is not up for renewal until 2015 march. So i spoke to BES and advised i was mis-sold to which they said its nothing to do with us your in a contact with us now and we will apply around march 2015 to take over the contact from Eon.

How can BES refuse to cancel my contract when i'm 6 months away from renewal and i'm already in a contract with Eon.

I am a LTD company and qualify as a mirco business which have additional protection under new laws passed few years ago. im not sure if those laws help me in this instant.

thanks

kay

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Nicola will I get a refund?

kind regards

Yes, we can refund on request. Please let me what you would like to do.
Thank you very much,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If you can please cancel this question. thank you.