75100385

My 19 year old daughter has been stealing from my accounts.

Customer Question

My 19 year old daughter has been stealing from my accounts. The first was £3,500 which she said was to pay money to people who were extorting money from her. The second time was in April this year. She purchased a flight and InteRailing tickets and other items totalling £2,500. I have just found out some more about her earlier today and this evening regarding a purchase last February. She is at a very good University in Scotland.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : What is it you want to achieve please?
Customer:

I want it to stop. I had already discussed the first issue with her last October when I found out and accepted her explanation at the time. It left me devastated for weeks. The second time was a shock because she was spending money on herself and it made me question the reason given for the first time. I spoke to the police on both occasions but stopped it as she said it would ruin her career. I was so happy with her getting into a very, very good Uni but my world turned upside down after this.

Customer:

How come Alex has stepped out of this chat? Are you coming back?

Alex Watts : Sorry I went to bed! Do you want to go to the police or do you want to take civil action please?