12826847

Have been divorced for 7 years and my ex husband has been paying

Customer Question

Have been divorced for 7 years and my ex husband has been paying a court order for spousal maintenance since, which is for joint lives or until further order. He has now retired from the army and has now stopped payment as he says he has no money although he has just received his army pension. He has remarried with one child
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am sorry but have been away visiting my son and have not been able to reply to you. I wonder if by now you will have found someone who can help me with a solution to my question???

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  ExperiencedLawyer replied 2 years ago.

My name is Mac and I can help with your question if you would still like help?

Mac.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry i have only just got back to you internets been down. Will i have to pay more money to get advice from you about the question i have asked your help with???