12826847

I purchased a SKODA Fabia from the SKODA UK Canterbury, where

Customer Question

I purchased a SKODA Fabia from the SKODA UK Canterbury, where in the past I have bought five brand new Skoda's over the past few years. I have been very pleased with the cars hence why I have bought from the same SKODA UK Canterbury however I purchases a car from the same show room this time it was a 2010 Reg sale price £9,800 the car suited my requirements better. I bought the car in April this year (4) months I was over at the same show rooms two weeks ago and looked at the SKODA Yety on enquiring the triad in value of my SKODA price paid £9,800 they offered me £6,000 this meant a depression value of £3,800 in less than four months ?
I then received a phone call from the show rooms saying my MOT was due in September of which I accept but the also stated my cam belt needs changing the cost for this is £360 possibly more!
One I do feel there is a case of un fare trading and if the cam belt was so close to needing replaced I feel SKODA UK Canterbury should have change before the sale
I feel this is so un fare one the depression value and two the cam belt replacement.
I have been in touch with SKODA UK head office customer service department and had a very poor response
Can you advise me where and who I could peruse this matter ?
Sorry if I'm missing the point but what action were you hoping to take?
Is the essence of this that you have bought a second hand car that four months later needs the cam belt replaced?