Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

i HAVE A SMALL ARREAR OWED ON MY MANAGEMENT CHARGES OF MY FLAT,I

Customer Question

i HAVE A SMALL ARREAR OWED ON MY MANAGEMENT CHARGES OF MY FLAT,I AM TRYING TO SETTLE IT,TEMPORARILY TILL I CAN AFFORD TO PAY IT,THE COMPANY PHONED MY TENANTS THREATENING THEY WILL PUT A DEBT COLLECTOR ONTO ME,AND MADE REMARKS,I GO UNDER GROUND,IT UPSET THEM TERRIBLY,I AM GETTING ALOT OF HARRSMENT FROM THE MANAGING DIRECTOR,WHO LIVE IN FLAT ACROSS FROM ME,WAS HE RIGHT TO DO THAT?HE DRIVES MY TENANTS OUT?REGULARLY
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
Alex Hughes : My name is***** and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.
Alex Hughes : What action do you wish to take against him?