Hi My ex and I are trying to sell our house that is also in

Customer Question

My ex and I are trying to sell our house that is also in his dead mothers name. His sister has put a block on the land register and we have just been issued a letter stating that 'she believes the trasfer was subject to influence ans/or the Charge against the property, for the benifit of the mortgagee, is unenforceable, the Charge should not be repaid and the sale proceeds should go entirely to the Estate- our clients ( the sister) position is that you and/ or Mr Copeman (the ex) should not recieve any of the sale proceeds as you do not own a share of the property'
What does this actually mean and what should I do next please?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Morning. Will I be refunded if you cancel the question?

If not, then I'll await your answer.

Hello Emma,
Yes, we can refund if required. Please confirm.
In the meantime we will continue to look for a Professional to assist.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola

Please could you cancel the question and refund me.

Unfortunately this is a much bigger problem than we originally thought and I feel we will struggle to get an answer.

Many thanks for looking onto it.

I would be happy to try and help give you some guidelines in this - and some ideas regarding the next steps if you would like.
If so I would need to know how the property came to be in joint names
And please do not worry - just because her solicitor says things does not mean things are as bad as is being suggested
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Clare.

Thank you but I have had to get my own solicitor now.

I did ask Nicola to cancel this question and refund me.

Thank you again