12826847

We were ripped off in Las Americas Tenerife in July this year

Customer Question

We were ripped off in Las Americas Tenerife in July this year . I paid with visa debit and not a credit card can I get My £3.000.00 back for items worth only £250.00. Do I get the police involved I am going back on Tuesday August 26th to try to get my money back. I have tried to contact the Consumer office in Los Cristianos but no reply
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
How exactly were you ripped off?
What did you buy and who did you pay the money to?
AJ
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

In July I bought an 8" 16GB Tablet with accessories for £323.27 from a shop in Los Cristianos Tenerife Called EUROPE CASH& CARRY.Then the owner said ineeded axtra GB to watch films etc. not knowing anything about computers I paid again BUT this time he made the payment different to the actual price and charged me £2561.41 from my Visa card! I have tried contacting The Consumer office in Los Cristianos but no response contacting the Citizens Advice weekly to help but no response. I am returning to Los Cristianos on Tuesday next week to try to get my money back can you help me to contact an agency that can help me?